Friday, April 07, 2006

OCD

I've been crying and fuming for the past couple hours. I've lost one of my forks to my mom's good set of silverware that I have up here at school. I've looked everywhere that I might have used it, but I can't find it. I EVEN LOOKED THROUGH THE TRASH.

I'm so mad at myself. I hate losing things in a set, and especially when it's not even mine.

Does anyone know where silverware likes to hide? I usually wash it right after I use it and then put it in my dish drainer... I can't think of a time when I haven't done that.

I'M PISSED AT MYSELF FOR LOSING A FORK.

Gah.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so sorry. Let me think. It didn't fall out of the drawer into the cabnet (sp?) did it? Our's like to do that. Uuuum...*Thinking* It isn't under furniture, or beds? Trust me, you'd be surprised...That's where I usually find our's.

Hope you find it!

Toni said...

I found it. Apparently someone else had used it and put it back today!