Except for the news about Patrick yesterday (which is sooo sad), September has been a fairly good month. My new job is going along swimmingly, and I got the dress I wanted!
Hint: YOU CAN PUT A DRESS ON HOLD...I did not know this until another girl put the one I wanted on hold (right after I had been there, too). So, I had to wait for 2 whole days to see if the bitch was going to come back for it...she didn't.
Since I was a little out of it today, I baked... There are owls, cauldrons and cobwebs in the above photo. I totally forgot the coconut for the owls, but I think I like them without it, since it's less messy.
Other than that, I'm reading a fantastic book, Ender's Game. It's a sci-fi novel, but the storytelling is fantastic!
Not much else right now... just say some prayers for Patrick, the ED Boys and their families.
No comments:
Post a Comment