I was just thinking how I should put my plant outside as it is finally healthy after all of that heat and rain we had.
Sasha knocked it over.
It fell to the ground in the livingroom.
On the nice, new, cream-colored carpet.
Right after I had watered it.
There is mud everywhere...
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Morgan wants to run through the mud. Sasha wants to run through the mud.
I'm trying to clean up the mud.
Anyone know how to get mud out of light-colored carpets?
2 comments:
Phew! Glad to know I'm not the only one having a bad "pet" day...Gus decided he was going to get loose, and run like a banchee (sp?) all over the neighborhood. Hmmm...I don't have any tip's for getting mud out, but if I find any I'll let you know...You tell miss Sasha that Aunt Brany said "BAAAAD KITTY!!!!"
I lied...One just hit me...Have you tried shaving creme? I used it once and it got the crap out of the carpet...Hope the mud doesn't stain!!!
Post a Comment