Sometimes animals resemble their owners. Sometimes they do not. I'll let you judge.
Morgan just jumped up and ate the ketchup from my french fries. She loved it. Kept on eating it. I had to scold her to get her to stop.
Does that sound like anyone you know?
Me? Perhaps?
Yes, it's clear that Morgan is definitely my cat.
I don't know if any of you know this story, but one time I was in Des Moines (and that is said De Moin--if any of you idiots says Dez Moynez, or Dez Moinesss I'm going to personally kick your ass) visiting my aunt and she took us to that devil fast-food restaurant I have likened to call McBad. Someone went in to order while the rest of us (there were 4 kids and a total of 3 adults) stayed in the car; we were going to eat on the way to somewhere, I don't remember where, though. Anyway, my family knows that I love ketchup, so they got EXTRA packets and handed them back to me. When I finished my burger and fries there were a couple ketchup packets left (OMG--such a crime! LOL) and I decided that I wanted more ketchup so I opened them up and ate them right from the packet.
It was good!!
I got in trouble, though. Apparently some people think that it's kind of gross to do that. Hrmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment