Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last One...For Awhile...I Hope.

As many of you noticed with the last layout, it was not working right. This time, I got a layout from a reputable source and intend to keep it for more than a month.

Sasha is pissed at me right now. I dragged her out from underneath of our bed and she hissed at me. I'm sorry cat, but you're not spending all day under there. I need to be sure you're not sick, or that you're not soiling the carpet. Yes, I care about my carpet that much.

Sasha is not the only cat mad at me. Morgan has always been "my" cat. Apparently, she doesn't like it when I show attention to Sasha. THEY LOOK LIKE SISTERS, THEY ARE THE SAME AGE...THEY ARRIVED AT THE SHELTER ON THE SAME DAY IN APRIL...Why can't they just get along?

In other news. The judicial system has failed once again. A female down here in the O beat up another female and killed her 2 years ago. The killer was sentenced today...to 5 years of probation and NO JAIL TIME. That's bullshit.

No comments: