Enough people finally bugged me to send in my vita for a job. I'm almost 100% sure that nothing will come of this now (maybe later), but I have gotten done. In some ways I'm happy nothing will probably come of it, because I can't wait to get back and see my friends at school. Talking to them via text messages, emails and short phone calls SUCKS ASS! I would much rather be hanging out with them like usual (which means meeting at Jess', Kimberly's, or at the bar...or even, *gasp* hanging out with Jess, Justin, Anne-Marie, Dana, et al, at work). However I am sad in a way as I also know this is my last semester (at least for awhile)...my thesis is due in three and a half months... THREE AND A HALF MONTHS!
I am also not happy to go back to my living situation this semester. Oh well, it's just 16 weeks, and I might be able to move out early since my thesis is due at the end of April and I will only have a night class left for those last couple weeks. However, I'm going to need A LOT of peace and quiet this semester, due to my thesis and comp. testing.
Grr... not looking forward to 6 hours of testing in one day. Although, my professors have really helped us, because 4/5 finals I've taken have trained us for the exams. However, that's only one 2-hour test. I've going to have 3 2-hour exams!! ARGH! But, they're all on different subjects, so that helps.
I should be working on an abstract right now. I want to take one of my Shakespearean papers to a conference up in North Dakota, and two friends, Simon and Kimberly, are counting on me to have it done so we can make a conference committee with it. The abstract isn't due until the 29th, or something like that, but I want to make sure it's good.
I'm tired and cranky. I should go to bed, but I think I'll watch Jay for awhile and keep the cats from killing each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment