About Damn Time...
Do you know why God gave us brothers?
So they figure things out for you.
I HAVE A NEW PHONE! And, after rebate it's only going to cost me $50 for the entire package! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Aron called me from Sioux City and I had to make it down there in about 45 minutes so that I could get the brand-spanking-new phone before the store closed. He found out that I could sign my contract early and still get the rebate. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
While we were there, though, I noticed someone come in with the same type of phone and charger I had, and they were having the same problems I did. :(
1 comment:
It's an LG picture phone from Verizon. It's nice, it has speaker phone and the charger is a lot better than my old one!
Post a Comment