My Give A Damn's Busted
I'm very irritated today. I made time for someone and they blew me off yesterday without any warning or excuse. I suppose this wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that this has been scheduled for a while or that I had some reading I wanted to do. But, being the loyal friend I am, I made time.
Just like I made time for Leah today, because she was going to be on campus and we had a fantastic time!! Even though stupid Subway was closed, we found a Taco John's and ate there. :) We're not fussy girls.
So, now I guess I just need to regroup after being blown off and decide what to do. Do I blow this person off next time, or do I remain the loyal friend, meet with them and ask them why they blew me off? Because I am loyal friend, it's in my nature, I'll probably do the latter. But, at this time, I don 't know what type of excuse will suffice, or if I'll be able to trust them again.
I don't know, maybe it's my PMSing achy body getting to me, or maybe my give a damn's busted.
Title: My Give A Damn's Busted
Musician: Jo Dee Messina
(1st verse)
Well you filled up my head,
With so many lies.
Twisted my heart
Til something snapped inside.
I'd like to give it one more try
but my give a damn's busted.
You can crawl back home
say you were wrong,
stand out in the yard
cry all night long.
Well go ahead and water my lawn.
My give a damn's busted.
(chorus)
I really wanna care,
I wanna feel somethin'
Let me dig a little deeper...
Nope...
Sorry...
Nothin'
(2nd verse)
You can say you've got issues.
You can say you're a victim.
It's all your parents fault,
After all you didn't pick em
Well maybe Oprah's got time to listen.
My give a damn's busted.
(*Well let me get this straight now)
Your therapist said
It was all just a phase
A product of the prozac
And your co-dependent ways
So uhh ... who's your new neighbor these days
My give a damn's busted.
(chorus)
I really wanna care,
I wanna feel somethin'
Let me dig a little deeper...
Eeh-Eeh
(3rd verse)
(*Oh you're tellin' me)
It's a desperate situation,
No tellin' what you'll do.
If I don't forgive you,
You say your life is through.
Well honey... give me somethin' I can use.
(My give a damn's busted.)
(*Ahh you knew I was gonna say that, didn't ya.)
My give a damn's busted (*ha ha)
My give a damn's busted
Honey trust me
My give a damn's busted yeahhh ...
OOOH
My give a damn's busted yeahhh
(*You wanna do what?)(*ha ha ha ha ha)
My give a damn's busted
(*Get the party started thats what we'll do)
My give a damn's busted
(*I'm not done honey, trust me)
My give a damn's busted
(*Been there, done that)
My give a damn's busted
My give a damn's busted
6 comments:
Great...now you made me miss Rebecca Lynn Howard.
Forgive and forget...relive and regret...
Yep! I love that video and song!!!
To be honest...I dyed my hair that color red back in 2003...I really liked it!!
I used Clairol Natural Instincts (I always use Clairol unless I get my hair colored at the salon) and I believe it was # 22 Cinnaberry/ Medium Auburn Brown.
You know you're going to have to post a picture of your new hair color, right?!
By May?! Can we wait that long?!
LOL!
Dude... you're gonna have to do WORK sooner or later...why not make it sooner and get that cool hair?!
Post a Comment