Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Survey...
I got these from Nikki awhile back...I thought I would do them now, since I'm about to go to bed and I'm listening to some great tunes...

1.What color pants are you wearing? Blue
2. What are you listening to right now? iTunes radio...the song "I May Hate Myself in the Morning" by Lee Ann Womack is just finishing up and "Lots of Leavin' Left to Do" by Dierks Bentley is on now.
3. Zodiac Sign? Gemini
4. What was the last thing you ate? Wheat crackers
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
6. What is the weather right now? Cold and windy.
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend, Leah.
8. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yuppers!
9. How are you today? Tired and feeling stupid.
10. Favorite drink?
Soda: Diet 7UP
Juice: Orange Pineapple
11. Favorite alcoholic drink? Fuzzy Navel
12. Favorite sport? Baseball
13. Hair color? Dark brown--and for once it's mostly natural!
14. Eye color? Brown
15. Do you wear contacts? Yuppers!
16. Siblings and their ages? Donkey 22, and Little Donkey 15
17. Favorite food? Chinese or Mexican
18. Last movie you watched? "Bridget Jones's Diary"
19. Favorite day of the year? Easter day.
20. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes. Believe it or not, I am shy.
21. Summer or winter? Summer.
22. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
23. Chocolate or vanilla? Both...
24. Do you want your readers to steal this? Heck yeah!
25. Who is most likely to steal it? Brandi
26. Least likely? All the guests who come here.
27. Living arrangements? Campus apartment with 3 other women. At least I have my own room.
28. What books are you reading? Native American Lit, Marxism, Shakespeare... basically for my classes.
29. What's on your mouse pad? Don't really have one...my laptop area is grey!
30. Favorite board game? Trivia Pursuit or Blurt!
31. What did you do last night? Had an evening class then came home, read a little, talked to Brandi and Judy, 2 hour convo with a guy friend, talked to Leah...
32. What was your high school mascot? Bobcat

***
1. Pepsi or Coke?: Pepsi
2. Where do you want to go or did you go on your honeymoon? Definitely not married, nor dating anyone right now...but I want to go to Paris/Europe or Alaska.
3. What's your favorite sound: Laughter!
4. What is your favorite number? Four
5. How do you eat an Oreo? Twist it apart then lick the center then eat the two cookies.
6. Best advice given to you? Life goes on.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm still trying to decide that...
8. What do you like to do on weekends? Read and write stories, songs, poems...
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing? My aeropostale sweatshirt.
10. Favorite movie? "Bridget Jones's Diary"
11. Do you like to dance? Heck yes!
12. Shoe size?: 9 1/2
13. Do you care about the way you look? Yes.
14. In the past week have you:
Cried? Yes
Cut your hair? No--that will be on Saturday or Sunday.
Worn a skirt? No.
Worn a tie? No.
Been mean? I don't think so.
Been sarcastic? Well, duh!
Gone for a walk? Yup.
Talked to an ex? No.
Hugged someone? No.
Danced w/ someone? No.
Kissed someone? Only in my dreams.
15. Worst feeling? Feeling like no one cares about you.
16. Best feeling? Being around fun people and laughing!
17. Occupation? Student. Substitute teacher. Basically unemployed 90% of the time.

1 comment:

Toni said...

That doesn't surprise me!