Home Alone and Lovin' It...
Parents went into town, youngest brother is at a friend's house watching a dirty movie and other brother is up at his apartment in Sioux City. So, the whole house is mine! After I'm done here, I'm going to go and watch Desperate Housewives and finish reading a book so I can return it to Grandma before she goes back to Arizona.
I'm not feeling so great, my tummy is acting up again, so I'm drinking Busch Light [shut up... it was not my first choice, but I still had it from when I lived up north]. I figure one of two things will happen... 1.) I might feel a bit better, because it will relax me, or 2.) I might puke. Now, given the fact I've never gotten sick off of alcohol [this is true, I've never puked, wish I could have many times, though...like Tiff and Ryan's wedding a year ago, there are still parts of that night I'm missing...], I'm betting on number 1.
Tomorrow I get the great pleasure of going to a cousins baby shower. Yes, I'm just so enthused that she's younger than me and having a baby. A baby out of wedlock, nonetheless. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, because I understand that accidents DO happen. I guess what I'm concerned about is how this baby will be raised. Without going into specifics, she is not a responsible person in any way. I'm going to leave it at that...you never know, she might surprise me.
I am still chuckling over the fact that Bush has been endorsed by Al-Quiada. I'm so not kidding.
So, I got info on the 3-Day walk for Breast Cancer Awareness for the Komen center. I really want to do the 60 mile walk, but I don't have a team...I think I'll try and find one. I mean, the proceeds go for a good cause and all, plus, it will force me to get back into shape. I miss my size 10 jeans! So, anyone reading this is close to Chicago, Kansas City or Minneapolis and you want to do this, give me a shout and I'll consider joining your team!
Little Donkey is so proud of himself because he got his name in the Omaha World Herald for that touchdown. Now, he's good at football, but while ma and pops were down cleaning the community building, LD and I decided to help them out, so we went down and fiddled around with the piano. We both suck. I only know one note... and that's C, because I would tune to that with my Bass Clarinet...or was it my Tenor Sax...I can't remember, it's been too long... anyway, we tried to pretend we knew what we were doing and it still was bad.
Hey, if you haven't gotten to Bryan's page in awhile, check out the music section. He has a new song posted that's not on his CD, and it's really good! Go listen, and while you're there, listen to the snippets of other songs!
EDIT: For some darn reason, I've been singing "Hail Dana," the song of my alma mater, for most of the night...gah! This only adds to my weirdness...
No comments:
Post a Comment