Friday, April 23, 2004

The Friday Five...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
I want to backpack across Europe, mainly England, Scotland, Italy, Greece and France. I want to explore all of the medieval and renaissance relics, look at archaic language variations, go the Le Louvre, see some great architecture, and find some great literature!

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Usually, I'm brutally honest.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Yes! And this past weekend was a great example. Gentlemen: I don't care how big or little your package is, because after you tell me, I'll never look at you the same way again.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I would live in Harry Potter's magical world. C'mon who doesn't want to travel by floo powder, have an owl for a pet, live in a castle, mix magical potions, get to use a magic wand, transfigure yourself, play quiddich and solve great mysteries?!

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I wish I had the ability to read minds. I don't know why, I just have always wanted to know what people are thinking.

No comments: