Saturday, March 13, 2004

Help Wanted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I need to start looking at those ads again.

Sheesh, well, it seems I've got a settlement out of my exemployer with my union, but I feel as if I got hosed over. BIG TIME. Apparently, there were some issues NOT EVER discussed with me...so they have no choice but to pay me the rest of my contract and I keep my insurance, thank God. I have a surgical procedure on Tuesday.

So, as far as jobs? Well, I'm not sure. I think I'll take a year off from the education field, and go rustle up my feathers. Definitely move! Maybe take a couple of minivacations, do somethings I never thought I would. Maybe even decide for sure what I want in life.

Overall, I think my ears under the links to the right have told me best, I wasn't happy. Now, I can start living life again.

So if you know any great jobs a person with a B.A. in English can get, send them this way!

No comments: