T minus 2 hours and a couple minutes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MRI is in a little over two hours, and I can't get my damn belly button ring out. Yes, it is possible for a size 12 to have a belly button ring, although no one really sees it. The reason I got it was to help me lose weight for each time I look at it, and I pretty much have--I used to be a size 16 back in August. Anyway, I hope they can help me at the hospital, cuz I really don't want to have to reschedule this thing on the basis of getting it out or not.
Since I haven't been around for awhile, here goes the following messages:
B- Girl, when are you going to be back? I have so much to tell you, most of which can't be posted on here!
J- I got my tickets for Sioux City, now I just need to actually get to the meet and greet this time.
M- Have a safe trip to VA.
Jeff--Dude, if you say you're going to call- then call!
L- Things will get better.
The message to Leah is a little weird. At the present time I'm trying to juggle two guys, who treat me pretty much like a princess, and she's got the same jerk as usual. One minute he's sweet, the next an ass- calling her a "Shithead" on the telephone. Yeah, that's going to win brownie points, buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment