Monday, February 09, 2004

Mea Culpa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will acknowledge it is my fault why my mom feels she needs to come up for my bone scan tomorrow morning. I did whine about a needle with radioactive dye going into my arm (hey--besides x-rays I've never had to be in a hospital before) and then waiting around the hospital for a couple hours. I did say how bored I'd be. I did say I hope I don't have one of my famous allergic reactions at the hospital. I did say how I am scared about the results.

BUT I NEVER THOUGHT SHE'D COME UP!

Great, so now I suppose I'll have to take her out to eat, because I haven't any food, sans, some Velveeta and Cheese, Sweet and Sour Chicken, hamburger and frozen soy meat. Oh, and some diet 7UP. Yeah, she'll just love that. There's probably some stale chips and pretzels in the cupboards... and rice, definitely.

And cleaning my house at the last moment is OH SO MUCH fun! Mothers, they see dust and have a heart attack.

On another note... what is everyone doing for Valentines Day? My buds and I were going to have a small get together, but that fell through... then Leah and I were thinking of going to Madison, WI... still don't know about that... and now we're like, "We don't want to be home on Valentines!" Ugh!

No comments: