Cabin Fever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can anyone say, "SNOW DAY!"?
For the second day in a row, I am snowed in... which wouldn't be too bad if they would just decided to call of school while I'm still in bed, and not at freaking 8:30 in the morning when I'm getting ready for the late start! I don't think I've heard so many expletives come out of my mouth when Leah called to tell me about it this morning. Ugh. If they had called at 7:30 or even 8:00 I would have still been in bed.
Oh well, I guess I can finish laundry and somehow make it out to scoop again--unless my body decides to scream in horrific pain again. And, if I'm lucky I might just walk up to get my mail, but then again the wind chill is -20.
Oh, and Leah--I WON THE BET!! I want a chicken fajita wrap from Subway! Dude, that was too easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment