Ouch. This is not the day to mess with me. Where is that punk ass from CW the other night, I'd sure as hell give him a full mouth tonight I don't know why (maybe PMS) but I'm just not chipper.
One week from tomorrow and I'll be driving home for the holidays. It's weird this year. I haven't been home (unless you count those 3 minutes on Saturday) since Thanksgiving, and I"m really not in the Christmas mood at all. But, I'm sure that will change on Christmas Eve when I make the trip home. Still don't know what I'm doing for New Year's Eve, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Leah volunteered me to go to Sioux City this weekend with her bf, Jarrod, and friend John. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy. I just love going with those two, because they never let me shop for books I want. Plus, they make fun of me for my political views.
I am so happy knowing that I decided not to return to this school!! :) Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment