Friday, December 19, 2003

I left home at 7:25 a.m. today. Had speech practice and taught school. Had a visit with my principal over my evaluation (more later) during my prep period from 1:15-1:35, school ends at 3:10, gave a make up test until 3:35, talked to another teacher until 3:55, went and got stamps and checked mail at 4:10, came home and changed, at 4:20 headed back out to car to go to LeMars to get some items for the game, got back 5:40. Made supper (thank God for Lean Cuisine,) grabbed the items for the game, left at 5:57 for game. 6:01 got to game. 6:25 realized a cheerleader forgot cups, so had to run to Casey's to buy cups. 6:35-8:57 at game. 9:01 opened up my laptop.
I'm still exhausted, but since my evaluation I feel a lot better. I think it was nerves that were partially bothering me. Plus, with Christmas it doesn't help as my family is just as dysfunctional as the Lampoon's.
In my evaluation I learned that the only thing that stands in front of me getting my new full license is my classroom management. No suprise there! I've known that for awhile. I have to go back to being the big, bad, bitch!

Dang, it's hard to beleive that the Dierks Bentley concert was only a week ago!

No comments: